Ottawa Gothic Designs recognizes the importance of our customers’ privacy. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of compliance, it is one of trust. We strive to manage your personal information based on our basic belief of respect for the individual.
This policy describes:
- How and why we collect your personal information.
- How your information is used and protected.
- When and with whom we disclose your information.
What Information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you respond to a survey, fill out a form, and/or place an order. When ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information. In these instances you will be subject to the privacy policies of our service providers, which can found be below:
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information that we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service required.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to for processing orders.
How do we protect your information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.